- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- First Touch Payment Solutions is committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Business Information Collection and Usage
First Touch Payment Solutions collects the business information necessary to enable us to respond to your requests for our products and services and to send you information regarding our products and services from time to time. Since most of the users of our products and sites are doing so in their capacity as employees or companies, most business information we collect will be in that capacity (rather than information about you individually, such as your personal tastes, etc.). For these purposes, we have defined “business information” as any information that identifies or may identify a company or an individual contact at a company or that allows others to contact a company or an individual at a company. When you visit the sites, you may be asked to submit information such as email address, company name, address, phone number, and/or areas of interest. We may also ask you where you heard about our company or products, or for other information that will help us understand more about your needs or help us process your requests for information.
Disclosure of Your Business Information
From time to time, First Touch Payment Solutions may be required to release business information:1) to comply with valid legal requirements such as a law, regulation, search warrant, subpoena, or court order;2) to enforce or apply the terms of any of our service or license agreements; or 3) in special cases, such as protecting the rights, property, or safety of First Touch Payment Solutions, our customers, or others. We may also provide business information to government agencies and to our vendors, suppliers, authorized resellers, and other business, development, and industry partners (“partners”) to enable them to: 1) provide us with products and services to better operate and maintain the sites; 2) provide you with a product or service requested by you; or; 3) enable them to market products or services to you.
Consent to Transfer